The Parish Church of St Paul belongs to the Windermere Deanery of the Carlisle Diocese in Cumbria – for latest news, see
The church is situated at the top of the main street in Grange-over-Sands, on Church Hill, beside the clock tower.
St Paul’s Normal service times,
- 1st, 2nd & 4th Sunday – Holy Communion (CW) at 11:00am
- 3rd Sunday – Service of the Word
- 5th Sunday – United service with the Fell Church
- 1st, 2nd & 4th Wednesdays – Holy Communion at 10:00am
- 3rd Wednesdays – joint HC service with the Methodists, alternating the venue between the two churches
Fell Church Normal service times,
- 2nd Sunday – Mattins (BCP) at 09:30am
- 4th Sunday – Holy Communion (BCP)
There is a full series of services through Holy Week to Easter Day. At Christmas, there is traditionally a Christingle and Crib Service on Christmas Eve at 6.30 pm. This year there will be no Midnight Eucharist.
Bless, O Lord, the work of your Church in this place.
Here may your presence be known, your name be praised,
your gospel proclaimed, your grace received.
So may your people be united in love,
bound together in fellowship,
and joyful in your service.
Through Jesus Christ Your Son our Lord.