Two publications have been written about the history of St Paul’s – Sarah’s acorn and of the Fell Church A History of Worship in Higher Grange. Both are available from the Parish Office.
There is also a Welcome leaflet available for visitors at the entrance to St Paul’s as a guide round the building.
A monthly magazine is also produced, and copies are available from church during office hours (during the pandemic) or from the station bookstall. The magazine can be downloaded by clicking on the image below.
The Cartmel Peninsula Local History Society is currently copying our parish magazines on to its archive, which contains hundreds of documents of local interest. The archive is available to members of the Society, but anyone wanting a copy of any or all of St Paul’s magazines can contact Nigel Mills [email protected] or telephone 01539 536603.
The 1898 bound book of magazines is now available.