The Parish Magazine for November has now been printed and is available for collection from St Paul’s.
Features this time include the following.
- Reports on the Harvest Festival and the licensing of the Revd Annette Miller as Associate Priest
- Various invitations to lunch, tea and to create a Reverse Advent Calendar for the Foodbank
- A report on the All Souls Day service
- Details of the Remembrance Day observances in Grange
- An account of the parish visit to the Rusland Valley, to the Quaker Meeting House at Rookhow and St Peter’s Church
- And the third in our series of ‘How we came to Grange’