The February magazine has now been published, and is available for collection from St Paul’s or from the Station bookstall.
Interesting items this month include the following.
- Details of the Lent course ‘The Difference’, exploring the subject of reconciliation
- Colin’s 22nd article, this time on Newlands Church between Keswick and Buttermere
- Fairtrade Fortnight – 21st February – 6th March
- The ‘knife angel’ on display in Barrow
- ‘Poor Peggy’s one journey too many’ – describing past times in Grange