The new Magazine for September has now been printed and is available for collection either from church or from the Station bookstall.
Interesting items this month include the following.
- A description of the kneelers in the Lady Chapel
- An overnight visit to Liverpool and the history of the sinking of the Lusitania
- No. 13 in our ‘How I came to Grange’ series
- Reports on the Songs of Praise and the concert by Charles and Audrey
- Two book reviews
- Details about Harvest and our trip to Carlisle
Plus the usual rotas of our services in Grange and round the benefice.