The magazine for June has now been printed and is available.
Interesting items this month include the following.
- Information about the formation of four new benefices
- Details of a new way of giving, using a QR code
- A report on the celebratory tea for the King’s coronation
- The visit to St Paul’s by the young musicians from Rossall School
- No. 10 in our series of ‘How I came to Grange’ – this time by our PCC Secretary
- An introduction to our church mice which have now taken up residence
- A visit to the National Memorial Arboretum