The new magazine for July has now been printed, and we hope you enjoy this month’s articles.
- News of the Revd Jonathan Brewster’s appointment as Dean of Carlisle Cathedral
- No. 11 in the series of ‘How we came to Grange’ – this time by Charles Reid
- A report with pictures of the new initiative at Grange Primary School – Fun and Friendship
- How – and why – to celebrate Plastic Free July
- ‘A surprise on my balcony!’
- and an interesting article about the liver birds of Liverpool
All this in addition to the usual details of forthcoming services and social events in the parish and across the team.