The magazine for December has now been printed – another 28 pages of interesting reading for you! This month’s items include the following.
- Details of all our Christmas services, both in the parish and across the peninsula
- Reports of the Remembrance Day celebrations with photographs
- The next in our series – How we came to Grange no. 4
- The history of the Crown Hotel, the first hotel to appear in Grange
- An article on gift wrapping – in time for Christmas presents!
- A plea for used postage stamps to raise funds for the work of the Royal National Institute for the Blind