The new edition of the magazine has now been printed, with plenty of interesting reading for you.
- an account of the farewell service for Jonathan Brewster with photos
- also of the farewell service in Carlisle Cathedral for Bishop James
- the next in our series of ‘How we came to Grange’ – this time from Bishop Nigel
- reports on two school events – the pet service in the school grounds and the year 6 leavers service in St Paul’s
- an interesting report about the Prayer Book Society
Happy summer reading?
And a reminder that we are always happy to receive articles or snippets of interest – contact Linda in the office