Our first magazine for 2024 has now been printed and awaits collection.
Interesting items this time include:
- Reports – with photographs – of the Christmas Tree Festival and the Christingle Service on Christmas Eve.
- The Bishop of Penrith’s New Year message and his annual ‘Ad Clerum’ letter
- Important dates to watch out for this month, including the venues for the services during the Week of Prayer for Christian Unity
- Reports on two ‘Reflections’ during Advent
- Interesting coincides between Lincoln and J F Kennedy
A reminder that annual subscriptions are now due – £12 – payable into the Office.